- The "Produce Table" will be open so any donations you have would be gratefully received as this time of Year we struggle with plants, fruit & veg but anything you have in your garden we would love, or any baking you have done, chutneys, jams etc and Im told our "regular" chickens are not laying so if anyone else has some spare eggs they are always really popular
- £3.00 cheque made payable to "Bleadon WI" for your programme for the WI Carol Concert in Bath on Wednesday 5th December 2012 - and let us know if you are having lunch with us at the Hall & Wood House Bar & Restaurant
- Check it out at http://hall-woodhousebath.co.uk/
- Any bottle tops, stamps or ink cartridges for Childrens Hospice South Wes
- Any donations of dry type food (pasta, jars, dried milk etc) - see previous emails for Food Bank Donations
- Our lovely Bleadon WI bags will also be on sale
About Bleadon WI
Welcome to the Bleadon WI blog where we will be able to keep you up to date with all the news and events going on at Bleadon WI
You will just need to log in regularly to catch up with us, and if you would like any stories, photos or events added just email the Bleadon WI committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bleadon WI meets at the Coronation Hall, Coronation Road, Bleadon at 7.30pm on the 2nd Thursday of every month, all are welcome.
Monday, 8 October 2012
Tuesday, 2 October 2012
The ticket cost £17.50 and there are 14 people going from around the village so you will not alone !
Please let me asap if you are interested